The 9R kick-started a creek boat design revolution; now that
everyone else has caught up, it’s time to raise the bar with the 9R II.
This sports car of a kayak is an exhilarating ride on any river, its
narrow width not only increasing the 9R’s dynamic speed, but also
of ering immense connectivity, ef ortless rolling, and lightning fast
edge to edge transitions; the 9R’s unparalleled speed is just as much
fun to wield during everyday missions as it is in competitions, opening
up more moves and whole new possibilities such as mid-rapid line
changes and easy attainments.
- Stern edges tailored to engage and aid tracking when the kayak is being driven forwards, and release for controlled carving performance in turns.
- Extreme bow rocker lifts the kayak over features, and is f nely balanced with the stern volume/width to carry maximum lateral speed out of drops.
- Bow wave def ectors create dynamic lift and def ect spray, allowing you to concentrate on the water ahead.
- 9ft length with cut-of stern gives maximum race legal waterline for ultimate speed, with a clean release of surface tension.
- A narrow, swede form hull paired with subtle paddle entry cutaways allows for perfectly placed paddle strokes and rewards them with explosive velocity.
- The consistent deck peak sheds water ef ciently and helps the kayak resurface predictably from drops.
- Safety as standard with a complete array of DMM drop-forged, anodised aluminium handles and security points.
SIZE LENGTH WIDTH VOLUME WEIGHT LOAD M 8'11" 25.5" 82 gal 48 lbs 143 - 220 lbs L 9'5" 26" TBD TBD TBD