Built big for multiday adventures, the NRS Outlaw 150 Raft can also take on a large paddle crew for day-trip fun. The NRS Outlaw Series boats bring you NRS design know-how at a price recreationalists will appreciate.
- Designed for maximum load capacity, the Outlaw 150's shape gives you great big-water stability, and can easily carry gear for 2-4 people on a multi-day trip.
- The NRS BAT (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts for endless adjustability. Remove all the thwarts and add a frame for hauling gear or add the included third thwart to increase the paddler capacity to 11.
- A 4" thick drop-stitch floor insert inflates to a rigid 8-10 psi, giving the boat a stiffer wave-punching ride while providing a stable platform for standing in the boat.
- Floor insert securely attaches to the self-bailing under-floor using the same BAT system as our thwarts.
- Burly 48 ounce/2000 denier tube material and 62 ounce/4000 denier floor delivers maximum durability season after season.
- A high-pressure pump is recommended to reach maximum rigidity in the floor insert for optimal performance.
- Frame wear patches on top of the tubes and extra material on the bottoms of the side tubes protect against abrasion and wear.
- 12 stainless steel 2" D-rings give plenty of tie-down points for frame and gear and four handles make carrying it to the water a breeze.
- Three main-tube air chambers keep you afloat in the event of an accident.
- Self-bailing floor with quick-draining holes lets you leave the bucket at home.
- Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor insert.
- 3-year retail warranty, 1-year commercial.
NRS Outlaw 150 Self-Bailing Raft