Large tubes and a slim profile make the NRS Outlaw 142 Raft a fisherman's favorite. It's also a hit with thrill-seeking rafters who want a maneuverable boat that can seat 6-8 paddlers.
- NRS Outlaw Series Rafts give you time-tested NRS boat designs at a price that will make you smile.
- 20" tubes and a 6'6" width give the 14' Outlaw 142 great flotation and carrying capacity in a maneuverable profile that's at home in rocky technical streams or big water rivers.
- A 4" thick drop-stitch floor insert inflates to a rigid 8-10 psi, giving the boat a stiffer wave-punching ride while providing a stable platform for standing in the boat.
- The drop-stitch floor insert is securely attached to the self-bailing under-floor with our time-tested Batten Attachment System. You can see the attachment points on the bottom of the floor insert in the additional photo labeled "Bottom of inflatable floor insert."
- Super heavy-duty PVC-coated polyester tube and floor material shrug off hard boating abuse.
- With the optional third thwart, 6-8 paddlers can have a blast running rivers.
- Add an NRS Fishing Frame to make this the ultimate inflatable fishing boat.
- Frame wear patches on top of the tubes and extra material on the bottoms of the side tubes protect against abrasion and wear.
- 12 stainless steel 2" D-rings give plenty of tie-down points for frame and gear.
- Four handles make carrying it to the water a breeze.
- Three main-tube air chambers keep you afloat in the event of an accident.
- Self-bailing floor with quick-draining holes lets you leave the bucket at home.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor.
- The NRS BAT (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- 3-year retail warranty, 1-year commercial.
NRS Outlaw 142 Self-Bailing Raft