The NRS Outlaw 120D Raft is a compact powerhouse. Run it with a paddle crew of two or more for a thrilling whitewater ride, or add an NRS rowing frame for fishing and multiday adventures.
- NRS Outlaw Series Rafts give you time-tested NRS boat designs at a price that will make you smile.
- 18.5" tubes and 6'3" width make the 12' Outlaw 120D sporty but surefooted in technical water.
- Slightly diminished tube design opens up more room in the end compartments and lets you add a third thwart for paddling with a larger crew.
- Super heavy-duty tube and floor material shrug off hard boating abuse.
- A 4" thick drop-stitch floor insert inflates to a rigid 8-10 psi, giving the boat a stiffer wave-punching ride while providing a stable platform for standing in the boat.
- The drop-stitch floor insert is securely attached to the self-bailing under-floor with NRS' time-tested Batten Attachment System.
- Will handle up to 6 paddlers.
- Frame wear patches on top of the tubes and extra material on the bottoms of the side tubes protect against abrasion and wear.
- 12 stainless steel 2" D-rings provide plenty of tie-down points for frame and gear.
- Four handles make carrying it to the water a breeze.
- Three main-tube air chambers keep you afloat in the event of an accident.
- Self-bailing floor with quick-draining holes lets you leave the bucket at home.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor, and the Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valve protects the floor.
- The NRS BAT (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- 3-year retail warranty, 1-year commercial.
NRS Outlaw 120D Self-Bailing Raft